First Connecticut Credit Union ATM Card gives you access to more than 250,000 ATMs worldwide through the NYCE and CIRRUS networks. The Allpoint Network provides an additional 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. So, no matter where you travel, your money is always within reach! You may also use your ATM card as a debit card for in-store transactions. APPLY NOW!
Benefits of your First Connecticut Credit Union ATM Card:
- Save time, money and checks
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash or your checkbook
- Eliminate check approvals and searching for identification
- Get access to cash at all ATMs in the NYCE and CIRRUS networks
- Enjoy the safety of cashless payments
- Pay quickly and conveniently at point-of-purchase locations; funds are automatically deducted from your account
- No activation required; you may use your card immediately after receiving it
Personal Identification Number (PIN)
An important security feature of your ATM Card is the Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your PIN is a four (4) digit numeric code known only to you. When you use your card at an ATM, you will be instructed to enter your PIN. ATM transactions cannot be processed until the PIN is entered correctly. Without the PIN, no one else can use your card. So be safe and keep it a secret.
Joint Account Holders
If your ATM card is linked to a joint account, each member has access to the same funds. Each applicant will be issued a separate card and a different PIN.
Get your ATM Card today
Click here to apply for a First Connecticut Credit Union ATM card!
Lost your ATM Card?
Call us at (203) 269-8718 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Connecticut Credit Union is part of the Allpoint ATM Network. You can take advantage of all these benefits today:
- America's largest surcharge-free ATM Network
- 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- 450+ ATMs in Connecticut
- Convenient Locations: Allpoint ATMs are located in retailers such as Target and Costco
- No forms to fill out
- Use your ATM or Visa Debit Card
PLEASE NOTE: Some Allpoint ATMs may still display a surcharge screen during your Allpoint ATM transaction. If that happens, simply enter “Yes” to accept surcharge and proceed with your withdrawal. YOU WILL NOT BE CHARGED THE SURCHARGE. FCCU usage fee may still apply.
First Connecticut Credit Union’s ATM, located at 159 South Turnpike Road in Wallingford, is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. Members will not be charged additional transaction fees done at the ATM. Transactions available at the ATM are: member deposits, transfers, inquiries, withdrawals and the purchase of US postage stamps. So if you can’t make it to the office during our regular business hours, consider our on-site ATM. It’s there for your convenience.
Using another financial institution's ATM card at First Connecticut Credit Union’s ATM
A $1.50 surcharge will be assessed for each cash withdrawal made using an ATM card from another financial institution. After inserting the card into the ATM and entering a PIN, the cardholder will be advised of the $1.50 surcharge. The cardholder has the option of canceling the transaction at no charge, or continuing the transaction with a $1.50 fee.